Terms & Conditions for the ‘Win a £50.00 Amazon Voucher Competition’
Buzzella competition ‘Win a £50 Amazon voucher Prize Draw’
1. Buzzella Competition – Win a £50 Amazon voucher Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Buzzella (“or the “Promoter”), their group companies or family members, freelance contributors to Buzzella, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must add the ‘Party Word’, along with your name, address and email address in the supplied form and submit the form. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at email@example.com with “Win a £50 Amazon voucher Prize Draw” in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person per new “Party Word”. There will be three new party words during the course of the competition. One new ‘party word’ per month per person. I.E. Maximum number of entries per person is three during the course of the competition running. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us.
6. Buzzella accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Buzzella.
7. The Prize Draw opens on the 6th June 2016 and closes at 23:59 on 31st August 2016. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. The winner will receive a £50 Amazon Voucher.
9. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by random and by an independent person unconnected to Buzzella or associates on the 3rd December 2016.
10. The winner will be notified by email on 3rd December and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Buzzella within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Buzzella shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Buzzella shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The winner will be sent their vouchers by 15th September 2016.
12. The name and county of the winner can be obtained after 15th September 2016 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
14. Buzzella reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
15. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
16. The Promoter shall use and take care of any personal information you supply and in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry..
17. Buzzella accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Buzzella further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Buzzella under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence
18. Buzzella reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Buzzella in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: www.buzzella.co.uk